Due to a family matter I have cancelled this event. Sorry!
Mother-of-Us-All: A Consecration to the Earth
She is the Mother of Us All. We are Her children. Regardless of race, culture, gender, ancestral place of origin… She is our Mother. She suckles us all. Our very bodies are made of Her substance that She gives to each without discrimination.
And yet… sometimes we might feel our lives to be disconnected, feeling that nowhere is home. We drift, yearning, longing for a sense of belonging. The overwhelm of the thoughts, feelings and emotions of others drives us into isolation, simply so that we can escape the overbearing psychic forces that drown out our own Silence. The experience of safety eludes us. Our innocence has been shattered as we seek to survive in a world gone mad with fear and hate and despair.
These are the conditions of life that arise when we have lost our intimate connection with the Earth Mother. Perhaps, even, we were never consecrated to the Earth to begin with. We might never have been welcomed – let alone celebrated – in our being born to this life on Earth.
This ceremony, the Consecration to the Earth Mother, is the balm to the wound of separation. It is the reweaving of our Spirit to the spirit of the Earth Mother. It is the re-unification of Mother and Child.
If we seek to heal ourselves, we must heal the Earth. If we seek to heal the Earth, we must heal ourselves.
- This powerful ceremony brings forth the unification of consciousness between ourselves and the Earth Mother. We are then enabled to purify the distress the Earth experiences, alleviating Her need for stress release through geological and weather disruptions. Once engaged, each participant will be able to carry this important work forth on their own.
- You will be taught a song. You will sing this song (after a bit of practice) during the ceremony. You will then carry, with dignity and respect, this song for all the days of your life. You will be able to sing this song to the Earth Mother whenever you choose!
- Go to my Registration page. Fill it out and click ‘submit’.
- Immediately go to my Payments page and send $52 via PayPal. You can use a debit or credit card.
- You will receive acknowledgment of Registration and Payment when I have received both.
- About ten minutes prior to the ceremony you will receive an email from me inviting you to join a Zoom video conference call. Zoom is free to use. While you must sign in, Zoom does not collect your email or any info about you.
- Please make sure beforehand that your computer, tablet or smart phone that you will be using has a functioning camera and microphone. I am sorry, but I cannot wait for the few to fiddle with their settings while the rest of the participants are ready to go at the appointed time.
- The ceremony will be recorded. You will receive a notification from me when the video is ready to view or download for your own use. You may not share this recording with anyone over any platform or by any method. This is for YOU. Okay, you can let your family members watch it with you 🙂
- If you have a macaw or parrot feather (No other types of feathers!) on hand, please do hold it during the ceremony.