Transmission of Knowledge
Costa Rica Retreat
Jade Grigori ~ Curator of the Sacred
November 29 – December 3, 2018
Transmission is the method of transferring the imprint of Knowledge from one person to another. During the course of this retreat Jade Grigori will first transmit ancient systems of Knowledge into each participant, then engage in the Training of the group in how to access and apply that Knowledge.
Areas of Transmission will be:
- Becoming the Golden Luminescence
- Awakening to the Self-Realization of “Who Am I?”
- Toy-ah-nah-mé – Activating the Tapestry of Life
- Journeying to Grandfather Fire – Introduction to the Old Ones
- This time of Transmission will be interactive, engaging your queries and inquisitiveness.
- 4 days of Transmission and Training
- One day of Excursion –
- Chocolate Farm tour
- Jaguar Rescue Center tour
- Lunch at a really good ‘typical’ Costa Rican restaurant
- All at no additional expense to you. I got it covered.
- Lodging (Double occupancy. Private rooms available for added fee)
- Flights and ground transport
- Meals (except lunch on Excursion day)
- Tips to service personnel (drivers, wait staff, hotel staff)
- At this time of year if rarely rains.
- Costa Rica has never experienced the landfall of a hurricane, as it sits below the hurricane belt.
- Temperatures are 81/64 F. Humidity is 64 – 81 %.
- The Caribbean Sea water temperature is 80º F… yeah, in December!
- If you wish to extend your stay, arriving early or staying on after the Retreat, let me know. I will help you with arrangements.
This Retreat will be held on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica in the village of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. We will be staying at Kaya’s Place Hotel, 1/2 Km outside town… far enough to be out of the hustle and bustle, close enough to walk or ride a bike, or catch a taxi, as you wish. The daily schedule for this Retreat allows for plenty of free time for you to explore the town, go swimming, or hang out in a hammock.
Please read the Registration Form and Terms of Service thoroughly and fill out fully before submitting.
All payments to be made in full at time of registration. You may use your credit card with PayPal.
I have a Travel Tips email I will send out to those who request it. In it, I cover how to manage your arrival/departure flights to coincide with the recommended shuttle service’s hours of pick-up and drop-off, a list of ‘To Bring’ items (and a few ‘do not bring’ things!), a word about mosquitoes, safety, currency exchange and such. Please DO NOT make your flight arrangements until you have read that Tips email thoroughly!